BERNARDO REPRESENTACIONES Y EXCLUSIVAS, S.L. reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices or the interests of the company. Any change to this Policy will be announced in advance, so that you are fully aware of its content.
The personal data controller is:
Identity: BERNARDO REPRESENTACIONES Y EXCLUSIVAS, S.L. Tax Identification Card B74190315, POL. B74190315, herein after COMPANY
Address: POL. INDUSTRIAL GRANDA – CARRETERA OVIEDO-SANTANDER N-634 KM 7, 33199 – GRANDA (SPAIN)
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Contact by email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of collecting and processing personal data collected through the contact form is to manage, administer, provide, extend and improve the services provided by BERNARDO REPRESENTACIONES Y EXCLUSIVAS, S.L., in response to requests for information and/or queries.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data provided will be stored for the corresponding period in order to comply with legal obligations, or until the data subject requests its deletion and the data subject is entitled to do so.
BERNARDO REPRESENTACIONES Y EXCLUSIVAS, S.L. is entitled to process personal data based on the consent given by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in Article 6.1.a) and 6.1.b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The personal data collected may be transferred to external suppliers to fulfill the purposes indicated above. The external service providers that can maintain user data are the following ones:
Likewise, we have authorized Cubenode System to outsource the hosting service, which they carry out in the Global Switch entity.
They will not be transferred or communicated to other third parties, unless necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the purpose(s) expressed, in the cases foreseen by the Law, as well as in other specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
USER RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the COMPANY is processing.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the rectification of incorrect data.
- Erasure: The interested party has the right to erase their data when, among other reasons, the data is not needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
- Restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, the interested party may request to restrict the processing of their data, in which case they are only stored to exercise or to defend possible claims.
- Object: Under certain circumstances the interested party can object to their data being processed. In this case the COMPANY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data. It consists of passing the data from the COMPANY to another new DATA PROCESSING COMPANY (not to the interested party or at their request).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was granted) by sending a letter accompanied by your ID to BERNARDO REPRESENTACIONES Y EXCLUSIVAS, S.L. in POL. INDUSTRIAL GRANDA – CARRETERA OVIEDO-SANTANDER N-634 KM 7, 33199 – GRANDA (SPAIN) or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The data processor, BERNARDO REPRESENTACIONES Y EXCLUSIVAS, S.L., will use appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk involved.
NO, international transfers are not made..
PROFILES AND AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
NO, profiles are not created, NO automated decisions are not made regarding data provided by the user.