What is a cookie and what is it user for?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with browsing information.
All our user’s cookies help us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to find out which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the internet to function correctly, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating browsing and improving the usability of our website.
Cookies will not harm your device in any way. In fact, activating cookies helps us identify and find solutions to errors.
We use technical cookies, personalization cookies and session cookies, which are sent to the computer from our own servers or domains. Without these technical cookies, the website could not provide its service, nor function properly, nor could display correctly the contents of the website.
|cookie-consent||1 year||Technical cookie that checks if the cookie message has been acepted, both implicity and explicity.|
Third-party cookies are used, which we now specify below:
- Google is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
- Google Analytics cookie usage on websites: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gtagjs/cookie-usage
- How Google uses information from sites or Apps that use our services: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB
- To offer visitors more options on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google developed the Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB When installing this add-on, the information will not be sent to Google Analytics.
- Cookies used by gtag.js and analytics.js:
Cookie name Duration Description
2 years Used to distinguish users.
24 hours Used to distinguish users.
1 minute Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_
30 seconds to 1 year Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
90 days Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out
- Cookies used by ga.js:
Cookie name Default Expiration Time Description
10 minutes Used to throttle request rate.
End of browser session Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
2 years from set/update Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the
_setCustomVarmethod with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated
_setVarmethod. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
– Youtube Cookies: On this website we insert YouTube videos from our official YouTube channel and other channels, using YouTube’s enhanced privacy mode. By activating this mode, YouTube does not store information about people who visit this website, unless they play the video. Thereby you can create cookies on your computer in the event that you view any of these videos, but YouTube will not store any personal information that allows you to identify it, by viewing a video with the privacy mode improved.
- To learn more you can visit “Embed videos & playlists”: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?hl=en
- Types of Cookies used by YouTube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en-GB&gl=es
Cookie name Duration Description
anual youtube.com cookie
8 months video display preferences
semestral embedded video tracking
session video visit control
Cookies that can be used at dkristal.com when activating Hotjar Analytics services, and Facebook Pixel public services, and LinkedIn Insight Tag:
- The Facebook pixel is a tool of Facebook Inc, a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- Facebook Private Policy (Data Policy – printable version): https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update/printable
- Facebook Cookies Policy (prinable version): https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/printable
- Website visitors can check Facebook ads configuration and update their preferences at any time.
- Facebook Pixel Cookies: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/471978536642445
Cookie name Description Function Expires
Facebook - _fbp
This cookie will help deliver our advertising to people who have already visited our website when they are on Facebook, or on a digital platform powered by Facebook Advertising. Targeting/ Re-marketing cookies Session
– LinkedIn Insight Tag: in this Website we use LinkedIn Insight Tag
- The LinkedIn Insight Tag is a tool of LinkedIn Corporation, whose affiliate responsible for data for the European Union (EU) is LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, based in Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Private Shield LinkedIn Corporation: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0
- LinkedIn Audience Matching Conditions and conversion tracking: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/conversion-tracking
- Cookies used by LinkedIn Insight Tag:
Domain Cookie name Description Expires Origin
lidc Used for routing 1 day Share buttons and add tags
bcookie Browser identification cookies 1 year Share buttons and add tags
bscookie Safe browser identification cookies 1 year Share buttons and add tags
L1c Safe browser identification cookies 1 session LinkedIn insights tags and add tags
BizoID Linkedin Ad Analysis 6 months LinkedIn insights tags
BizoIData Linkedin Ad Analysis 6 months LinkedIn insights tags
BizoUserMatchHistory Linkedin Ad Analysis 6 months LinkedIn insights tags
BizoNetworkPartnerIndex Linkedin Ad Analysis 6 months LinkedIn insights tags
token Access token 4 hours Embedded Presentation
Player_settings_0_3 Player Settings 3 weeks Embedded Presentation
LyndaLoginStatus Login Status 10 years Embedded Presentation
throttle-XXX Acceleration in Lynda 6 months Embedded Presentation
NSC_XXX Load balance 5 minutes Embedded Presentation
Multilanguage cookies: in dkristal.es we use the following multi-language cookies:
|Remember the selected language|
|Stores the language to which the user has been redirected|
|Check if cookies are enabled|
|Store the previous navigation URL|
HOW YOU CAN CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your device by changing your Internet browser setting options. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you can find all the information you need to configure or disable your cookies in each browser.
- Google Chrome (Ordendor, Android, iPhone y iPad): https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari (Mac): https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
Google Analytics: To offer visitors more options on how their data is collected, Google developed the Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. When installing this add-on, the information will not be sent to Google Analytics.
On the other hand, and apart from the systems of configuring or disabling the cookies that we have just detailed for the most used browsers, there are online tools that allow you to configure and manage your preferences regarding the cookies you accept. Some of them are:
- Your online Choices: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/preferencias/
- WebChoices de la Alianza DAA: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
On these pages you can also manage your preferences related to personalized advertising.